VAT AND INDIRECT TAX
Indirect tax is a complex area to understand; to ensure you are not missing out or leaving yourself open to any potential penalties, our specialist accountants have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the labyrinth of complex laws.
Helping you achieve your goals
VAT and duty planning is essential in order for you to benefit where you are entitled to, and to comply with ever changing legislation. Our indirect tax planning services include:
- Helping you determine whether any of the available MRA VAT schemes would be beneficial to your business.
- VAT scheme.
- Annual accounting VAT scheme.
- VAT retail schemes/reviews.
- Advising on structuring business acquisitions and sales, including group re organisations.
- Reviewing the international implications of any transactions.
How can we help you?
Our compliance services include:
- Helping you determine whether you need to register for VAT.
- Registering for VAT.
- Completion of VAT returns of particular transactions where complex tax rules apply.
- De registering for VAT.
- Helping you prepare for MRA VAT assurance visits, including pre-inspection ‘health check’ and attendance on the site during any visit.
- Negotiating with MRA on your behalf during any disputes, including presenting cases at tribunal.